- What more can I say! #DunkirkMovie was a audiovisual feast! Christopher Nolan & #hanszimmer did it again. @HansZimmer @dunkirkmovie 1 week ago
- So the music biz isn't failing & streaming is profitable. Hope artists are getting a nice cut of these profits musicbusinessworldwide.com/warner-posts-b… 1 week ago
- Rise From The Abyss youtu.be/wR_12MvVZzw via @YouTube #synthmusic #ambient #spacemusic #experimental #strangerthings #electronicmusic 1 week ago
- Rise From The Abyss "Synth Music": youtu.be/wR_12MvVZzw?a via @YouTube 1 week ago
- Have you heard Rogue Ones sounda.bandcamp.com/track/rogue-on… #electronica #trailermusic #film/tv #Dubstep #music #weekendvibes #cinematic #MusicOnTV 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: August 2011
This world seems to be in minor keys but sometimes you have to throw your hands in the air and say I will make it major, fun and whimsical. A Major Suspension is a whimsical track about a robot like … Continue reading →
A Very great cause with a great track by the Legendary Bob Marley!
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self.” __ Cyril Connolly Blood and Tears is a mid-tempo, majestic-sounding, cinematic instrumental music track with dark nuances. A journey into the … Continue reading →
This is a blueprint of a new series: The Photographer, Code Red, etc. The Photographer is about a mysterious photographer who shows up in NYC the weekend after the meteor shower. He takes pictures of several people on the streets. They suddenly vanish into thin air. Mysterious and unsolved, it required The Secret Service and all government agencies to get involved.
Continue reading →