I went through a deep thought process due to some personal issues in my life. I thought about the idea that a lot of great souls were on the fringe of society. From Einstein to Picasso, they were all otherworldly. But what was more fascinating is the fact that I realized that one should never aim for the middle. Go all out. It is either you sink or swim. Don’t depend on a life boat. Aim straight for the light. Don’t accept the grey areas. Aim for heaven and not purgatory. In the game of hit the target, the bulls eye is in the center. But in the game of life we should aim outside and as far away on the fringe from bulls eye. Why settle for normal when you know you are great. What if you are unique and you are just bursting at the opportunity to spread your beautiful wings like the butterfly. Aim for the fringe and not worry about sinking, hell or the darkness.
- I am now on IG instagram.com/soundanation/ Show some love. I shall do the same. #Instagram #love 5 days ago
- Not a fan of the Kardashians. But Respect to Kim Kardashian for standing up for her man. Any woman willing to ride… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @emanoodle: Graduated from community college yesterday!💗 Now onto university! https://t.co/Xo9j46lL0M 1 month ago
- RT @TirzaSchaefer: I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/cEiPjHpcwAM?a Power Animal Meditation: Vulture 1 month ago
- So So true indeed! twitter.com/CoryBooker/sta… 1 month ago