I went through a deep thought process due to some personal issues in my life. I thought about the idea that a lot of great souls were on the fringe of society. From Einstein to Picasso, they were all otherworldly. But what was more fascinating is the fact that I realized that one should never aim for the middle. Go all out. It is either you sink or swim. Don’t depend on a life boat. Aim straight for the light. Don’t accept the grey areas. Aim for heaven and not purgatory. In the game of hit the target, the bulls eye is in the center. But in the game of life we should aim outside and as far away on the fringe from bulls eye. Why settle for normal when you know you are great. What if you are unique and you are just bursting at the opportunity to spread your beautiful wings like the butterfly. Aim for the fringe and not worry about sinking, hell or the darkness.
- RT @Suzanna_danna: Have you heard ‘SoundaNation Remix’ by @soundanation on #SoundCloud? #np soundcloud.com/soundanation/s… 21 hours ago
- youtu.be/dxWvtMOGAhw Teaser trailer is nice starter. But Black Panther is the real dizzle. #BlackPanther #BlackPantherSoLit #TChalla 2 weeks ago
- The rings of Saturn should be viewable near the moon tonight! Have a dark sky? Watch the sky!! #ringsofsaturn #Saturn #moonsun #TONIGHT 2 weeks ago
- Check out The Farthest Side To Chill youtu.be/wMW6-6iX-k4 #spacemusic #ambient #YouTube #atmospheric #experimental #downtempo #chillout 2 weeks ago
- Reformed 'Terrible Racist' Apologizes To Black Church With Big Donation Awesome! yahoo.com/news/reformed-… 3 weeks ago