You learn that not everyone is right for you. But Hold On to the Good Ones. It is so easy to overlook the people who were there for you. The people who are there for you! The Good People. Indeed, they don’t stand on the table, shout and make shallow promises you love to hear. But Hang On to the Good People. They’re not necessarily flashing ‘wolves in sheep clothing promises’ or what you want to hear. What you love to hear. But they are the ones who will actually help you the most! Hang on to them! You don’t even know it yet or maybe you do, but you will need them the most when the ones you thought were good, leave you stranded in the cold harsh reality. Hold On to the Good People. You can spot them like a Bright Star in the Night Sky because they Value you! They Respect you! And they are Helpful and Generous to you. Maybe they are too Nice for you! Too Good for you. It is a shame. They are always there quietly in the back Cheering and Rooting for you…But you are too busy swimming in the same ole same ole mouth watering phony words or holding on to the ones who are not good for you. Hang on to the Good People. You don’t know it yet…but you need them the most. It maybe too late…but if not, do it now! Hang On to the Good People. Hold on to the Good Ones!
- Here’s a playlist for you… My Film & TV by eyesontheuniverse open.spotify.com/user/eyesonthe… 1 week ago
- Indeed!!! twitter.com/BarackObama/st… 1 month ago
- Yes indeed! twitter.com/PaulMcCartney/… 1 month ago
- Rip Aretha Franklin. Queen of Soul #QueenOfSoul #arethafranklin #musicicon 1 month ago
- Here’s a song for you… Final Chapter by Sounda open.spotify.com/track/5B0p4Jwk… #trailermusic #percussion #Cinematic #Soundtrack 1 month ago