Saṃsāra or Sangsāra means continuous flow in many Tibetan cultures. Other cultures and practices include Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, Bön, Yoga and Jainism. The recycling of birth, death, life and rebirth. Otherwise known as reincarnation! I believe in reincarnation. I sincerely feel that I have been in this plain many times. I face the same nemesis with a different face, color, walk and talk at every stage. I also face and embrace the same benevolent souls of different faces and races…Maybe some change roles and forms of other creatures. This is certainly not my favorite reincarnated dimension. But it seems I got more work to do. Hence the cycle. Break it and I can walk in the confidently into the light. I don’t even need to chill in the grey areas. I need to find out how to break it. I think I am close. Stay tuned. Watch the sky! Namaste.
- I am now on IG instagram.com/soundanation/ Show some love. I shall do the same. #Instagram #love 5 days ago
- Not a fan of the Kardashians. But Respect to Kim Kardashian for standing up for her man. Any woman willing to ride… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @emanoodle: Graduated from community college yesterday!💗 Now onto university! https://t.co/Xo9j46lL0M 1 month ago
- RT @TirzaSchaefer: I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/cEiPjHpcwAM?a Power Animal Meditation: Vulture 1 month ago
- So So true indeed! twitter.com/CoryBooker/sta… 1 month ago