Sometimes when receiving advice, you might want to hear what you want to hear. But sometimes when giving advice, you must not say what is in your own interest or belief. Listen to what the person is saying and understand the personality. You can’t give the same advice to a person who loves adventure and one who loves to sit home and watch t.v. You have to LISTEN to what the persona is saying. Find out his or her personality. At this point, you are ready to give your advise.
- I am now on IG instagram.com/soundanation/ Show some love. I shall do the same. #Instagram #love 5 days ago
- Not a fan of the Kardashians. But Respect to Kim Kardashian for standing up for her man. Any woman willing to ride… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @emanoodle: Graduated from community college yesterday!💗 Now onto university! https://t.co/Xo9j46lL0M 1 month ago
- RT @TirzaSchaefer: I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/cEiPjHpcwAM?a Power Animal Meditation: Vulture 1 month ago
- So So true indeed! twitter.com/CoryBooker/sta… 1 month ago