Sometimes when receiving advice, you might want to hear what you want to hear. But sometimes when giving advice, you must not say what is in your own interest or belief. Listen to what the person is saying and understand the personality. You can’t give the same advice to a person who loves adventure and one who loves to sit home and watch t.v. You have to LISTEN to what the persona is saying. Find out his or her personality. At this point, you are ready to give your advise.
- Have you heard sounda.bandcamp.com/album/the-time… #triphop #afrobeat #hiphop #electronica #chillout #music #hybridmusic #downtempo #experimentalmusic 4 days ago
- U.S. leads the industrialized world in firearm homicides due to, what he considers, extremely lax gun laws . Hands on my jaws. Shocked! 1 week ago
- NFL Players Kneel to Protest Anthem in First Game Since Trump Remarks variety.com/2017/biz/news/… via @variety 3 weeks ago
- May you soul rest in peace up there Dick Gregory ..You are the real deal. 1 month ago
- What more can I say! #DunkirkMovie was a audiovisual feast! Christopher Nolan & #hanszimmer did it again. @HansZimmer @dunkirkmovie 2 months ago