Sometimes when receiving advice, you might want to hear what you want to hear. But sometimes when giving advice, you must not say what is in your own interest or belief. Listen to what the person is saying and understand the personality. You can’t give the same advice to a person who loves adventure and one who loves to sit home and watch t.v. You have to LISTEN to what the persona is saying. Find out his or her personality. At this point, you are ready to give your advise.
- What more can I say! #DunkirkMovie was a audiovisual feast! Christopher Nolan & #hanszimmer did it again. @HansZimmer @dunkirkmovie 1 week ago
- So the music biz isn't failing & streaming is profitable. Hope artists are getting a nice cut of these profits musicbusinessworldwide.com/warner-posts-b… 1 week ago
- Rise From The Abyss youtu.be/wR_12MvVZzw via @YouTube #synthmusic #ambient #spacemusic #experimental #strangerthings #electronicmusic 1 week ago
- Rise From The Abyss "Synth Music": youtu.be/wR_12MvVZzw?a via @YouTube 1 week ago
- Have you heard Rogue Ones sounda.bandcamp.com/track/rogue-on… #electronica #trailermusic #film/tv #Dubstep #music #weekendvibes #cinematic #MusicOnTV 1 week ago