April 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Indeed! twitter.com/TheSharkDaymon… 1 week ago
- RT @chrisrock: We just lost one of the funniest most real brothers of all time . Charlie Murphy RIP. https://t.co/AAwItp5AJC 2 weeks ago
- We need further studies in USA food consumption. Higher testosterone in women & more estrogen in men. #GMO #DNA #USDA #Geneticmodification 1 month ago
- Have you heard ‘Short Circuit By #SoundCloud? #np soundcloud.com/soundanation/s…? #trailermusic #sounddesign #electronica # 1 month ago
- RT @blackfilm: Moonlight is the 1st Best Picture #Oscars winner with an ALL-Black cast https://t.co/PuZ6Qfemk3 1 month ago
Tag Archives: nasa
It takes 100,000 light years to travel from one end of the Milky Way galaxy to the other.
This awesome and off the planet visual is courtesy of NASA’s Expedition 35 crew members. Sunrise Over the South Pacific Ocean.
This new view of spiral galaxy IC 342, also known as Caldwell 5, is courtesy of NASA.
This off the planet picture of my favourite planet, Saturn, is courtesy of NASA Cassini. The Cassini Imaging Central Laboratory for Operations (CICLOPS) team presents this magnificent view of Saturn that is rarely seen …A portrait from the dark side … Continue reading
Courtesy of NASA/JPL
This off the planet view of Earth’s city lights is courtesy of NASA. The date and technique was acquired in 9 days in April 2012 and 13 days in October 2012. The day-night band represents Hurricane Sandy and illuminated by … Continue reading